Everyday, the world continues to learn and adapt to the challenges that COVID-19 brings. At Texan Glass & Solar Control, our highest priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers. We have and will continue to monitor the news as it relates to the outbreak and will also work to ensure proper procedures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Here are some of the measures we are taking to protect our employees and customers:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our facilities, equipment and vehicles at all locations.
- Sanitizing wipes and alcohol gel have been provided wherever possible.
- Employees are expected to maintain social distancing before, during and after any consultation or service as much as possible.
- Employees are expected to practice heightened hygiene including frequent hand washing, not touching their face, clean workstations, etc.
- We have suspended all group in-person meetings and are implementing video conferencing or online communication where possible.
- Implementation of new virtual services to limit in-person interactions as much as possible (see below).
It is important that our employees and customers feel safe at all times while we continue to navigate these uncertain waters together. Texan Glass & Solar Control will continue to find ways to provide our renowned services in the safest means possible. To demonstrate this commitment, we are beginning to roll out innovative new ways to interact with our customers. This includes virtual consultations, online quoting, over the phone payments and chat programs to keep the process at a social distance from beginning to end. We invite you to explore some of our new programs and see how Texan Glass & Solar Control is working to protect our employees and customers first hand!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns as it pertains to COVID-19 and our procedures – please reach out to us today and let us know!
We appreciate our customers and the opportunity to do what we love each and every day!